2009年12月24日星期四

Checking in at a Hotel

Mr. Woods: I'd like Inflatable Snowmen a double room for tonight.

Clerk : Do you have a reservation?

Mr. Woods : Yes. I called you last week from New York. My name is George Woods.

Clerk : Wait a second , please. (She checks the computer.)Yes, Mr. Woods, we have a room reserved for you. How long do you plan to stay?

Mr. Woods: Probably two days. My wife will join me tomorrow. Then we'll decide when to leave for Seattle.

Clerk : Would you sign the register, please?

Mr. Wools: By the way, does my room have a private hath?

Clerk : Certainly. Every room in this hotel has a private bath.

Mt. Wools : Does my room have twin beds or a double ? I prefer a room with twin beds.

Clerk : Your Inflatable Dinosaur Ship room has twin beds, Mr. Woods. It also has a view. I'm sure you'll like it….This is your key. It's on the eighth floor, room 801. The elevator is over there.

没有评论:

发表评论